The Evaluation 2023 mobile app, sponsored by VerticalChange, is now available for download. Through the mobile app, attendees will be able to access session information, exhibitor descriptions, and more!
Downloading the Mobile App
Search the Apple App Store or Google Play Store for "AEA Events" OR use the links below to download the app.
Please note: Times shown on the app schedule are in ET.
Create an Account
Create an account to access the full features within the app. Follow these instructions:
- Once the app is downloaded, click on "Evaluation 2023" under the "Upcoming" tab.
- Then, create an account to access the full app. The mobile app is not associated with your AEA account.
- Once you have created an account, update your profile with your photo, interests, and more! Your account will be visible in the attendee listing to other attendees if you "opt in" via your settings.
Have Questions About the Mobile App?
If you have any questions, please contact AEA at 202.367.1166 or email@example.com. Staff will also be available onsite to assist with mobile app questions.
Benefits and Features of the Mobile App
- Access up-to-date session details
- Filter the schedule by day, title, Presidential Strand, session type, speaker names, or TIG sponsors
- Build your Evaluation 2023 schedule
- Find session locations via the hotel map
- View exhibitors in the 2023 Exhibitor listing
- Use the attendee directory to connect with fellow attendees
- Follow #Eval23 on Twitter
Evaluation 2023 is taking place at the JW Marriott Indianapolis.
- Network: JWMarriott_CONFERENCE
- Password: Eval2023