Explore New Orleans
See New Orleans from a local’s perspective with this guide made by the Gulf Coast Evaluation Association specifically for AEA. Then, explore the official website for New Orleans tourism.
Local Guide to New Orleans New Orleans Visitors Bureau
Evaluation 2022 Zoom Background
Use the Evaluation 2022 zoom background during your meetings! The zoom background provides a fun way to stay connected ahead of the conference, while also giving you more privacy. It can also be helpful to eliminate distractions in the background of your meetings.
How to add:
- After clicking on the image(s) below, right-click > "Save image as"> save the image to your preferred location
- Open Zoom, then go to Settings > Background & Filters
- Upload the Evaluation 2022 background and select this image
- Unclick “Mirror my video” to ensure the background is displaying correctly
Share the News on Social Media
Spread the word of the upcoming conference on social media! Use hashtag #Eval22, and tag us in your posts:
Social media is a great way to reach the evaluation community. Evaluators respond positively to discussion and topic-generated postings. We encourage you to utilize the below social media posts on your platform to increase excitement around the event. Don't forget to attach an image, and use the event hashtag #Eval22.
Social Media Posts:
- I am looking forward to attending Evaluation 2022, November 7 – 12. Register today to join me in learning at AEA’s first in-person conference in three years! I hope to see you in New Orleans! http://bit.ly/2s3QSOG
- I am attending #Eval22 – are you? Register by October 7 to secure the early-bird rate. http://bit.ly/2s3QSOG
- The American Evaluation Association (AEA) is hosting Evaluation 2022 in New Orleans, Louisiana, November 7 – 12. Register for Evaluation 2022 today to join me in learning more about [topic]. I look forward to seeing you in New Orleans! http://bit.ly/2s3QSOG
Use the following toolkit to help spread the word of Evaluation 2022 with sample email copy, social posts, and more.