AEA is excited to welcome the Eval21 Reimagined exhibitors to our virtual experience! You'll be able to connect with our vendors in the Virtual Vendor Hub, which features virtual company listings for you to chat and trade contact information, view videos, and learn more about what each vendor has to offer as a thought leader in the evaluation field.
The Eval21 Reimagined schedule has built-in breaks designed for visiting the Vendor Hub. View the Center hours here.
Eval21 Reimagined Vendors
Learn more about each vendor before attending.
- Bama by Distance - The University of Alabama Online
- Dainis and Co., Inc.
- Dragonfly Editorial
- Guilford Press
- Interdisciplinary Ph.D. in Evaluation, Western Michigan
- Michigan State University
- ORS Impact
- Rice University School of Social Sciences
- The Evaluation Center, W. Michigan University
- The Evaluators' Institute (TEI) at Claremont Graduate University
- The Improve Group
- Utilization-Focused Evaluation
- *Vertical Change
- *W.K. Kellogg Foundation
* In addition to exhibiting, indicated organizations are also Eval21 Reimagined sponsors.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!