Evaluation 2019 Mobile App and Online Agenda Builder
The Evaluation 2019 mobile app, sponsored by Tango Card, is now available for download and the desktop website is live. Through the mobile app and online agenda builder website, attendees will be able to access session information, speaker information, and exhibitor descriptions all in the palm of their hand.
Downloading the Mobile App
Head to the iTunes App Store or Google Play and download the FREE app! Search "AEA Events" in your app store.
Don't forget to access the desktop website at https://evaluationconference.zerista.com. Prepare for the conference in advance by exploring the platform and browsing the program from a desktop computer. Save yourself time onsite and add sessions to your personal agenda before heading to Minneapolis.
Inviations and Account Activations/Logins
Again this year, registered Evaluation 2019 attendees will be receiving personal invitations to the conference mobile app and desktop platform. The personalized invitation allows each attendee to verify their accounts and build their profiles as desired. Whether you activate your account from your desktop computer or from a mobile device, you will then use the same password you create when you enter either platform. This approach to the mobile app protects your personal information and provides a personalized experience.
Please note: Your login credentials for the mobile app will not be the same as your AEA account.
Support and Login Access
To access all secure features of the desktop and mobile versions of the app, including agenda building and networking, you need to validate your email address and create a password. When verifying your account for the first time in 2019, you can select the "I know my password" option and enter our default password: eval2019.
Please note: The app login is separate from your AEA member login.
Activate Your Account Via Email
Once registered for Evaluation 2019, you will receive an email invitation to the platform (the email invitation will go to your registration email). In the email is a link to activate your account, and you can select the "I know my password" option and enter our default password: eval2019. This will then function as your password for both the desktop version and mobile app.
Reset Your Password
You can have the system reset your password by entering your email address. Click 'Need help logging in?' from either the mobile app or the app website, enter your registration email, and you will receive a link to update your password.
Still Can't Log In?
If you have any questions, please contact AEA at 202.367.1166 or email@example.com. Staff will also be available onsite to assist with mobile app questions.
Benefits and Features of the Mobile App and Desktop Platform
- Search the Evaluation 2019 program by session titles, keywords, timeslot, and speaker
- Build out your profile, which includes special interests, and network with fellow attendees and speakers
- Be the first to receive conference updates and news
- Search for your favorite presenters and see all the sessions he/she will be participating in
- Share your experiences easily through social media outlets and easily use #Eval19 to connect with other attendees
- Learn about the 2019 exhibitors in advance and favorite the ones you wish to visit
- Navigate the conference even easier with enhancements based on feedback from 2018 conference attendees
- Build your agenda on the desktop version and access it automatically in your mobile device (you must be logged in to utilize this feature and will use the same login information for the desktop and mobile app).
- Sync your agenda to your phone calendar by entering “My Event” and selecting the calendar icon located at the top right of your screen
- Export your notes
- Room numbers and session locations are easy to find and link to a map of the venue
- See upcoming sessions on your home screen and upcoming sessions from your agenda under "My Events"
- When building your profile, sync your app to your social media accounts to post to your channels directly from the app. The app will pull in the conference hashtag automatically.
- View a complete list of registered attendees, and contact them through the app.
WiFi Tips and Troubleshooting
Evaluation 2019 is taking place in 2 different locations: the Hilton Minneapolis and Minneapolis Convention Center. When your phone is connected to WiFi, it may keep trying to connect to the previously stored WiFi network in one venue even after you move to the other venue, which can slow down your connection and your mobile app. We recommend you check your phone's WiFi settings each time you change venues to make sure you are connected to the closest network.