AEA is bringing Evaluation 2019 to your computer or electronic device! The virtual component of Evaluation 2019 allows evaluators who are unable to join us in Minneapolis to experience the education and networking opportunities of the in-person event.
As a Virtual Conference attendee, you will receive both live and recorded access to the Presidential Strand presentations and plenary sessions focused on this year’s theme: Paths to the Future of Evaluation.
Registration costs $50 for AEA members and $100 for non-members.
The Virtual Conference provides:
- Live-streaming of Evaluation 2019 plenary sessions
- Access to recorded Presidential Strand sessions and plenary sessions
- Opportunities to “chat” and network virtually with other attendees
- Question-and-answer opportunities with session moderators
- Three-month access to the Virtual Conference recordings
Who Should Register?
The Virtual Conference provides evaluators who are unable to travel to Minneapolis, Minnesota with access to valuable AEA education. This audience includes international evaluators, team members who are unable to attend the live conference, students looking to learn more about evaluation, or other evaluation professionals that can’t participate in the live event.
Registration will open in September.