Evaluation 2018 Mobile App and Desktop Version
The Evaluation 2018 mobile app, sponsored by Solutions IRB, is now available for download and the desktop website is live. Through the mobile app, attendees will be able to access session information, speaker information, and exhibitor descriptions all in the palm of their hand.
Downloading the Mobile App
Head to the iTunes App Store or Google Play and download the FREE app! Search "AEA Events" in your app store.
Scan the QR Code to be taken directly to the app in the app store.
Don't forget to access the desktop website at https://evaluationconference.zerista.com. Prepare for the conference in advance by exploring the platform and browsing the program from a desktop computer. Save yourself time onsite and add sessions to your personal agenda before heading to Cleveland.
Inviations and Account Activations/Logins
Again this year: Registered Evaluation 2018 attendees will be receiving personal invitations to the conference Mobile App and Desktop Platform. The personalized invitation allows each attendee to set their password and build their profile as desired. Whether you activate your account from your desktop computer or from a mobile device, you will then use the same password you create when you enter either platform. This approach to the Mobile App protects your personal information and provides a personalized experience.
Please note: your login credentials for the Mobile App will not be the same as your AEA account.
Why a Personal Login is Better than a Universal Login:
- GDPR compliance to respect your privacy and protect your personal information
- Provides a greater opportunity to network with other attendees through messaging and meeting set-up
- Allows you to customize your meeting agenda
- Allows information selected on the desktop version to be automatically updated to the mobile version of the app
You must be logged into the mobile and desktop version of the app to access these benefits. If you would rather use the app as an informational tool and not use customized features such as agenda building and networking, simply download the app by searching for "AEA Events" in your Apple Store or Google Play Store.
Support and Login Access
To access all secure features of the desktop and mobile versions of the app including agenda building and networking, you must log in. If you created an account in the 2017 conference app, you can use the same login information.
Please note: the login is separate from your AEA member login.
Activate Your Account Via Email
Once registered for Evaluation 2018, you will receive an email invitation to the platform (the email invitation will go to your registration email). In the email is a link to activate your account, and you will be prompted to create your own password, which will then function as your password for both the desktop version and mobile app.
Reset Your Password
You can have the system reset your password by entering your email address. Click 'Need help logging in?' from either the mobile app or the app website, enter your registration email, and you will receive a link to update your password.
Still Can't Log In?
If you have any questions, please contact AEA at 202.367.1166 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff will also be available onsite to assist with mobile app questions.
Benefits and Features of the Mobile App and Desktop Platform
- Search the Evaluation 2018 program by session titles, keywords, timeslot, and speaker an
- Build out your profile, which includes special interests, and network with fellow attendees and speakers
- Be the first to receive conference updates and news
- Search for your favorite presenters and see all the sessions he/she will be participating in
- Share your experiences easily through social media outlets and easily use #Eval18 to connect with other attendees
- Learn about the 2018 exhibitors in advance and favorite the ones you wish to visit
- Navigate the conference even easier with enhancements based on feedback from 2017 conference attendees
- Build your agenda on the desktop version and access it automatically in your mobile device (you must be logged in to utilize this feature and will use the same login information for the desktop and mobile app).
- Sync your agenda to your phone calendar by entering “My Event” and selecting the calendar icon located at the top right of your screen
- Export your notes
- Room numbers and session locations are easy to find and link to a map of the venue
- See upcoming sessions on your home screen and upcoming sessions from your agenda under "My Events"
- When building your profile, sync your app to your social media accounts to post to your channels directly from the app. The app will pull in the conference hashtag automatically.
- View a complete list of registered attendees, and contact them through the app.
Enhancements for 2018
The 2018 app has great enhancements on our mobile platform which will make your experience at Evaluation 2018 much easier. Download the Evaluation 2018 FAQs for more information about the app.
- All speakers and all session abstracts are searchable within the platform.
- Filter Sessions By timeslot, as well as by track using the TIG names and filter sessions by interest or session types such as posters, workshops, or ignite sessions.
- "My Event" will jump to the current date/time (in the timezone of the event) so you see what's up next on your personal agenda.
WiFi Tips and Troubleshooting
Evaluation 2018 is taking place in 2 different locations: the Hilton Hotel and Cleveland Convention Center. When your phone is connected to WiFi it may keep trying to connect to the previously stored WiFi network in one venue even after you move to the other venue which can slow down your connection and your mobile app. We recommend you check your phone's WiFi settings each time you change venues to make sure you are connected to the closest network.