The power of M&E in Democratic Transition
Session Number: 2850
Track: Youth Focused Evaluation
Session Type: Poster
Tags: youth program
First Author or Discussion Group Leader: Ilias Aridal [Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator - International Republican Institute]
Time: Oct 31, 2018 (06:30 PM - 08:00 PM)
Room: Poster 281
Audience Level: Beginner
Session Abstract (150 words):
In my presentation, I will try to focus on the contribution of Monitoring and Evaluation in contributing to meeting the needs of young civil society actors in the MENA region through the Academy of Civil Society Program. Several points will be discussed and which are respectively:
- Analysis of the needs of the young actors of civil society in relation to the political and social priorities in their countries.
- Evaluation of the improvement of knowledge during the workshops.
- The establishment of follow-up individualize to improve the individual skills and in complement.
- The adaptability of the activities in order of major events in the MENA region.
- Sustainable network between the M&E specialist and most of the participants from the MENA region from different promotion.
- Analysis of the impact that the participants had in their societies and how they could use the knowledge acquired during our program.
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-367-1173.
For questions about your account, membership status, or help logging in, please contact email@example.com.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds less a $50 fee will be granted for requests received in writing prior to 11:59 PM EDT October 8, 2018. Email cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. All refunds are processed after the meeting. After October 8, 2018 all sales are final. For Evaluation 2018, international attendees and presenters who encounter complications due to the international travel environment will have up to 30 days after the event to request a refund and submit appropriate documentation. No administrative fee will apply for the international requests.