AEA Robert Ingle Service Award
Award Description: Presented to a member of AEA who has been particularly instrumental in promoting the interests and operations of the American Evaluation Association.
- This award is given for sustained and valuable service to AEA as an organization.
- Contributions might be prolonged involvement and/or leadership on AEA committees, task forces, topical interest groups or particularly influential roles at pivotal times in the organization's history.
Required Nomination Materials: For hardcopy submissions, five copies of each of the following materials must be sent via landmail to the AEA office in a SINGLE package. Electronic submissions must contain each of the following materials combined into ONE electronic file. Submitted materials are not returned.
- Nomination Form: Please review all of the required nomination materials before completing the Nomination Form which can be found on the Submission Instructions page (See below).
- Nomination Summary: Include a 150-word summary of the nomination
- Nomination Justification: A statement from either the nominee or nominator justifying the award nomination. This should illustrate the nominee’s consistent utilization of the AEA Guiding Principles for Evaluators (maximum of 10 pages).
- Letters of Support: At least two and no more than five statements from colleagues, focusing on the criteria for the award, and in support of the nomination.
- Supporting Documentation:
- A vita or resume (maximum of 10 pages).
- Up to three publications and reports. The committee asks that nominators balance quality and brevity when considering documents for submission. Please select publications and reports that demonstrate the quality of the nominee and avoid submitting documents that duplicate the contribution of other documents. Publications and reports provided should illustrate the nominee’s consistent utilization of the AEA Guiding Principles for Evaluators.
Submission Instructions: Once you have review the Required Nomination Materials above please review the award Submission Instructions.