Evaluation 2017 Mobile App
The Evaluation 2017 mobile app is now available for download. Through the mobile app, attendees will be able to access session information, speaker bios, and exhibitor descriptions all in the palm of their hand.
Benefits of the Mobile App
- Search session descriptions and build your personal agenda
- Create a profile and network with fellow attendees and speakers
- Be the first to receive conference updates and news
- Search for your favorite presenters and see all the sessions he/she will be participating in
- Share your experiences easily through social media outlets and easily use #Eval17 to connect with other attendees
- Learn about the 2017 exhibitors in advance and favorite the ones you wish to visit
- Navigate the conference even easier with enhancements based on feedback from 2016 conference attendees
Enhancements for 2017
The 2017 app has great enhancements on our mobile platform which will make your experience at Evaluation 2017 much easier. Download the Evaluation 2017 FAQs for more information about the app.
- Build your agenda on the desktop version and access it automatically in your mobile app (you must be logged in to utilize this feature)
- Search the Evaluation 2017 schedule. All speakers and all session abstracts are searchable within the app. The app also allows you to sort sessions by track using the TIG names and filter sessions by interest or session types such as posters, workshops, or ignite sessions.
- Build your agenda online and have it automatically sync to your mobile device. You must be logged into the app to access this feature.
- Build out a complete profile which includes special interests and find other attendees with those same interests.
- Export your notes using the desktop version of the app.
- Check into a session while in DC.
- Room numbers and session locations are easy to find and link to a map of the venue.
- Sync your agenda to your phone calendar by entering “My Event” and selecting the calendar icon located at the top right of your screen.
- See upcoming sessions on your home screen.
- When building your profile, sync your app to your social media accounts to post to your channels directly from the app. The app will pull in the conference hashtag automatically.
- View a complete list of registered attendees, and contact them through the app.
Again this year—registered Evaluation 2017 attendees will be receiving personal invitations to the conference Mobile App. The personalized invitation allows each attendee to set their password and build their profile as desired. This new approach to the Mobile App protects your personal information and provides a personalized experience. Please note: your login credentials for the Mobile App will not be the same as your AEA account.
Why a Personal Login is better than a Universal Login
- Protects your personal information
- Provides a greater opportunity to network with other attendees through messaging and meeting set-up
- Allows you to customize your meeting agenda
- Allows information selected on the desktop version to be automatically updated to the mobile version of the app
You must be logged into the mobile and desktop version of the app to access these benefits. If you would rather use the app as an informational tool and not use customized features such as agenda building, simply download the app by searching for Eval 2017 in your Apple Store or Google Play Store.
Support and Login Access
To access all secure features of the desktop and mobile versions of the app including agenda building and networking, you must login.
Please note: the login is separate from your AEA member login.
Activate Your Account Via Email
Once registered for Evaluation 2017, you will receive an email invitation to the app (the email invitation will go to your registration email). In the email is a link to activate your account, and you will be prompted to create your own password, which will then function as your password for both the desktop and mobile version of the app.
Reset Your Password
You can have the system reset your password by entering your email address. Click 'Need help logging in?' from either the mobile app or the app website, enter your registration email, and you will receive a link to update your password.
Still can't login?
If you have any questions, please contact AEA at 202.367.1166 or email@example.com. Staff will also be available onsite to assist with mobile app questions.